Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Few Changes...

So, my last post was about Benji's first birthday and there have been a few changes since then. Namely, Ben is now 2.5 and we have a second beautiful baby boy, Isaac. I should have more time to blog now, I think (read in a sarcastic tone). I don't really think many people will have an interest in the mundane details of my daily life, but I've felt the need to write something again. Anything, really. I used to write all the time in college, and while it was always stressful to write essay after essay, I really loved completing each one. There was a since of catharsis and satisfaction. I think I need that feeling again, especially on days when I feel like the only adult I spoke to all day was Bizzy and that was only in passing off one child to him as I tend to the many needs of another. Life is "brutiful" (to quote from my favorite blog, Momastry) at the moment. It is both the most brutal of days with really beautiful and overwhelming moments of joy. So here goes nothing. Maybe it will be another year before I post again :)


1 comment:

  1. Great picture!
    So glad to see you are writing again! I really enjoy the blog but I guess I am a little prejudice..
    Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete