Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oops..forgot to update this for an entire year

So, I had the best intentions of writing on this blog faithfully to document all the joys and pains of pregnancy, but between teaching full-time and getting ready for Benjamin, I somehow didn't get around to writing. Now looking back a year later, I hope to be better about keeping this blog if only to document the milestones Benjamin reaches and force myself to keep a log of these many precious moments. I should have plenty of time to write now that I have an almost 6 month old baby, right?!

My first post after my brief 1-year hiatus will be a look back at Benjamin's arrival into our world...the birth-story, if you will. So stay tuned for updates and feel free to bug me if I go another year without writing :)


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Just don't let it become one more way to give yourself mommy guilt (been there!). Just update when you want to and enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete